You will see a noticeable difference in:
• Your relationship with your child
• Your ability to respond effectively
• Your child's behavior
• Your confidence in your parenting skills
• Your understanding of your child
How can C-P-R Training help?
You will learn how to:
• Regain control as a parent
• Help your child develop self-control
• Effectively discipline & limit inappropriate behavior
• Understand your child’s emotional needs
• Communicate more effectively with your child
Contact Kim Nemec for more information.
No childcare available.
Space is limited...don’t delay!
$200 per person / $275 per couple
Dates & Times:
Mondays, 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Kim has a Master of Arts degree in Psychology and is a Licensed Professional Counselor. She has worked with children, ages 2-19, for more than twenty years. For the last ten years Kim has concentrated her work effort with children having conduct issues, anxiety, ADHD, and attachment issues. Kim has provided professional development training for schools and daycare facilities and is excited to partner with you in discovering more about your personal and unique parent-child relationships.
As a parent do you feel like you have lost control?
Do you find yourself yelling at your child more often than laughing with your child?
Do you feel you have lost touch with your child… don’t feel as close as you’d like?
Do you feel frustrated and find yourself saying the same things over and over again with no results?
Would you like for your relationship with your child to go back to the “way it used to be”?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, this training is right for you!
Is Child-Parent Relationship Training right for you and your child?
Sugar Land Office
402 Julie Rivers Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77478